List of Documents To Bring To Initial Consultation with an Attorney at the RONCONE LAW OFFICES, PC
- Original or certified copy of civil marriage certificate.
- A copy of most recent paycheck stub, and that of spouse if available.
- If previously divorced, copies of any court orders, judgments and separation agreements.
- Copies of any deeds, and a recent bank statement showing amounts or mortgages on real estate.
- Last balance sheet and P & L statement, tax return, buy-sell agreements, etc., from any business interests.
- Last statement and descriptive booklet of any employees’ benefits, including pension, retirement, profit-sharing plans, insurance policies.
- A description of children’s guardianships, trusts and estates, assets under Uniform Gifts to Minors Act, etc.
- A copy of your own and your spouse’s wills, and of any trust either of you have created or in which either has an interest.
- Copies of most recent federal and state income tax returns.
- Copies of most recent statement of valuation of any pension or retirement plans.
- Copies of any credit, debt accounts including auto loans (with balances).
Contact Roncone Law Offices, P.C., Today
To discuss your case with an experienced lawyer during a free initial consultation,
call us at (978) 534-2444 or send us an e-mail.
Call Our Attorneys: 978-534-2444